Tuesday 10 April 2012

Updates on the rescued sheltie

I went to see the poor girl today.  The vet says she is doing much better everyday, eating well and eating the best food.  She is no longer fussy about food and is willing to eat kibbles now.  She sleeps alot.  Its her body telling her to rest to recover.  Everything is good so far.  She has more strength now.  She even got up to see what was going on with the pup who got excited who was living next door to her.  Thats a great sign.  My friend suggested we call her Annie as it reminded her of a kid who was treated badly but then had a great life after that.  But I have a friend name Annie and she would probably kill me if I did call the sheltie, Annie, hahaha, anyway it would feel weird if I call her Annie and if she ends up with me and if my friend Annie comes over to visit, there will be confusion!!!, hahahaha..

I meant to take a picture of her but I keep forgetting my camera, I am just so busy doing 100 things at one time.

I will take a picture of her in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment