Tuesday 24 April 2012

Daisy's Baby

Daisy gave birth to one precious baby boy yesterday.  Josh is the daddy to this pup. The pup is such a wee fella but when it comes to feeding time, he is like a bull, hahaha, which is good!  Daisy gave birth at 3pm, so I am really happy that I didnt have to stay awake the whole night.  I will need to think of a name for him.

Today we went to the vet, to get Daisy checked and to get the pup's dew claw removed.  Puppy was sleeping the whole time.  I made sure he was fed before we left the house.  I took some pictures of him today.

Aimee's pups are playing outside now, I gave them one raw hide just to play with and one of them is running all over the garden with it in the mouth and not letting the others have it, hahaha, its hillarious to watch them do such things.  One of Aimee's pup, now named Lady by her new owners will be going to her new home soon.  Apart from that, I have decided that I will keep Blossy's last pup.  She melts my heart.  I have never seen a pup like her before, she behaves almost like an adult, very mature, very gentle,  very loving and affectionate, very well behaved and she comes to you gladly when called.  I have decided to call her Laura.  Its a beautiful name and whenever I call her she would come.  She is just a sweet sweet dog.  I hope my human friend, Laura, wont kill me, hahaha....

Here  are some pictures.  Going to take forty winks before I feed them.  Have a great evening!

This is Lady when she was a wee puppy, she has grown and is a very beautiful girl now.  She is the only bi black sheltie girl in the country.

Daisy's pup, a day old

Daisy's pup back view

My angel, Laura

My baby Laura, she is a real lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment