Monday 16 April 2012

Port Dickson

We went to Port Dickson today!  We went to visit, Blossy, Enya and Glory.  I was really happy to see them all, especially Blossy.  Enya is so cute and adorable, still very cheeky and Glory is an angel.  They all look lovely, so happy and full of energy.  We sat and chat with my friends, talking about this 3 girls and all the funny things they do to make us laugh.

It was a busy day for me, after our chat, I had to rush to see the chiropractor as I had an appointment with him then rush home and see to the pups and my doggies.

Enya, Glory and Blossom went on the computer and made something really special for me. Thank you girls, you girls are wonderful.  I will frame it up. I will come visit the 3 of you again soon!  Till then be good and take care...your sister Sunshine sends her love! And Kisses to mama Blossy from baby Sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment