Sunday 22 April 2012

Scottie boy

Scottie boy has left for his new home today. His new owners were very pleasant and showed lots of concern in making sure they do everything right for him from feeding to grooming etc. So I am very pleased. He will have two other doggies to play with, a dalmation and a pekingese.

It was a busy morning, sorting the dogs and the pups, then I went to get a haircut, said goodbye to Scottie, went to visit my nephew and my niece and had a good laugh with them, then came home and see to my beloved dogs.  I fed them their dinner and Daisy didnt finish her food. She ate a little.  Its a sign she will be giving birth soon.  She is due anyday this week.  I hope she gives birth during the day as it will make things a lot easier.

After Daisy, I might breed Jenna and after that I would probably stop for a wee while to rest and hopefully go on a holiday.  I remember, 6 years ago when I only had Blossom, I went to Chiangmai for a short holiday. I left her with my parents for 3 days. I know she be safe with them but I was thinking about her all the time so much that I didnt enjoy my holiday at all.  I would call my mum to check on her everyday.  As soon as I arrived back home, Blossom was having a training session with the dog trainer (an ex police dog trainer) she was doing, 'sit' then 'down' then she saw me, she RAN to me and licked me and she was wagging her tail, hahah, training session "failed" for the day, hahaha. I didnt mind, I missed her and so did she, for that day she was "allowed" to disobey the trainer.  And the other time when I went to Hong Kong and left Blossom with my vet, the same thing happened. So I am really not sure how I am going to really enjoy my holiday when I leave the whole lot of them now, hahaha.  That would be a real challenge. But we'll see. I will probably stop breeding altogether in a couple of years time.

Ok, I shall go and get something to eat, I have some very nice and sweet juicy indian mango.  I love them, they are so sweet, flavourful and so aromatic.  I will keep you posted on Daisy...goodnight!

Scottie Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment