Saturday 14 April 2012

Tough decision!

All of Blossy's pup has left for their new homes, except Caledonian Sunshine.  I intentionally kept her to see if I could part with her.  All shelties are special, but she is extremely special!  What is it?  I really cant describe it.  Its like she is hooked to me and its hard to let her go and I just cant explain it.  There is just something really special in her.  I think I am going to keep her a little longer and see how things goes.  I been thinking of a name for her.  Was trying to decide between Sarah and Laura, but I still have not decided.

She is very beautiful, fantastic personality, very loving and affectionate, so well behaved and she does behave like a show dog too. 

Hmm, this is going to be tough.  My friends visited me yesterday, they were thinking of a 3rd sheltie!!  They already have two now. hahaha...they were crazy about my bi black puppy, (Willie) so they are thinking long and hard if they can have sheltie number 3 now.  They said Sunshine girl is really adorable too, but I said, you can choose anyone of them but not her, hahaha.

I received an email from the owners of one of Blossy's pup who is about over a year old now.  She sent me a video of her playing.  Her name is Precious.  Watching the video made my day.  Precious is so beautiful and she is so happy.  She is so well groomed and so well cared for.  I am so happy and proud.  They also told me that everyone who met Precious, loves her.  Her owners told me that she is very smart and very well behaved.  I am so happy that their owners are happy and she is one happy and beautiful dog too.

This is the girl that I am having trouble to let go.  Look at her eyes and then perhaps you can see why I am having such trouble to let her go.

Little sunshine girl when she was a few weeks old


Little sunshine girl when she was about a month old

Little sunshine girl now.



Everytime I look at her, she takes my breath away!

No comments:

Post a Comment