Saturday 28 April 2012

Fantastic!

Remember the sheltie I rescued from a bad situation?  You should have seen her today!  I went to visit her.  Her eyes was all sparkly, she was strong,  she could stand and walk well, eat well and she came to me when I called her as if she had known me all her life!  She was a bag of bones when I got her, now I cant even see her ribs anymore!  Her coat has grown and is looking beautiful!  Most important of all, her eyes.  When I looked into her eyes when I first got her, it was like looking at something that was barely alive but its soul has died.  Now, its like magic!  Made me so happy looking at her eyes.  She seemed so happy. 

Also I thought it was going to be hard for her to trust humans again, but thanks to my vet and his assistant who have been giving her lots of tender loving care, she is "alive" again.  She is going to do well in any home. 

I will take a picture of her soon.  I am just so happy for her.  Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment