Friday 27 April 2012

Daisy's Baby - 5 days old

Daisy's little boy will be 5 days old tomorrow, he is growing well, very beautiful, gorgeous markings and look at that shiny coat!  Here is a picture of him taken today.






Alison went to her new home today.  We also had a visitor who came to visit Laura, Lady and Gracie, they had fun playing in the garden.  Here are some shots taken in the garden. Lady will be going to her new home soon.  Also the sheltie that I rescued, she too is going to her new home in a few days time.


My Girl, Laura, waiting for the ball

This is Lady, she too was playing ball and got tired and so it was rest time.

Pretty girl, Gracie.

Oh and look what I found in the garden!  I been watching a pair of birds always going into the hedge and today I looked closely and found a nest!  Good thing is that the baby birds are cared for and I dont need to this time hahaha...They dont seem to be bothered that the dogs are out there, maybe they intentionally built a nest there knowing that the dogs are there and no cats will come and harm or eat the baby bird!  Clever birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment