Friday 20 April 2012

Croatia

I have never been to Croatia but I was told it is a very beautiful place.  I would like to go there one day.  Who knows I might like it there better than Scotland hahaha. I got a little gift that is hand made from Croatia and I think it is beautiful!  Here is a picture of it.  I really like it.

Front View

Side view


Back view


I had a busy day as usual, running around making sure I do everything right and going to the chiroprator again for my hand, it is getting a lot better, so am very happy about that.  Had to get Willie and Porsh ready as their owners came for them today. Now finally I got some time to myself and trying to relax a little before I start doing more work.

Willie Boy



Porsh


The sheltie that I rescued a couple of weeks ago is doing well and will be going to her new home in less that two weeks from now.  She will be living up in the highlands. Ok, I better go and hang the washing, then play with the pups then off to somewhere nice for North Indian food tonight.

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment