Thursday 5 April 2012

Sunshine

We took Aimee's pups to the vet today to get them vaccinated.  As usual, all were so well behaved and they slept in the car.  They made no fuss at the vet,  I took Blossy's pup, Sunshine to the vet too and when she saw the vet she wagged her tail.  Non of my dogs hate going to the vet unlike other dogs.  The vet is a place that they are used to and is of no threat to them.  They all love my vet.

I also taped Sunshine girl's ears today.  Now its looking very pretty.  Ear setting have to be done at the right time and age and have to be followed through to get the results we want.  I still get some callers thinking that their ears are naturally tipped.  If done correctly and at the right time, we get good results and nicely tipped ears.

I took some pictures of her today and here they are, tried stacking her on the table and it was no easy task.  She is a lovely and happy girl and I am excited to see how she will turn out to be.

I love her sparkly eyes and look at her ears, nicely taped to get that perfect sheltie ears

Little Sunshine stacking for me on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment