Monday 30 April 2012

It just gets better!

I went to the vet today to get some dog food and also to visit the sheltie girl that I rescued.  She had a bath yesterday.  She must be feeling so good.  When we first took her, she was too weak to even have a bath, it might have killed her.  Now that she is well and strong, she was ready for a bath.  She has put on almost 1kg, which is fantastic.

She is courious and always wanting to explore, she can walk very well too.  I took some pictures of her today.  Not really great ones as she was moving about but at least you could see how different she is now.  3 weeks ago she was skin and bones.  Here are some pictures of her.
This is the rescued sheltie at the vet.  This photo was taken 3 weeks ago.  At that time she had been at the vet for a week.  If you think this picture is bad, you should have seen her 7 days earlier.


This is what she looks like TODAY, can you see the difference?



Getting her nails cut.


Oh also, remember the nest I found a few days ago in my garden.  Look at the birds now!  Look at how different they are.  Beautiful!  Yesterday while I was playing with the pups, I wondered where does the mother bird sleep at night, I went to peep and saw her there to, hahaha. I went - "opps sorry mummy bird"  I see the daddy too every morning.


The baby birds 3 days ago




The baby birds today, see the difference?  They are so cute!

























































No comments:

Post a Comment