Saturday 31 March 2012

Updates

Enya, Glory, Princess (now named Khloe) and Love (now name Xera) have gone to their new homes.  Xera went to join Zeus,  Enya and Glory went to the same home and Khloe has gone to a home with a two year old sheltie as company.  All of them have another sheltie to play with, how wonderful is that?

Enya and Glory's owner is a lovely person who updates me on them whenever she can, how sweet of her, its good to know they both settled in well and are very very happy in their new home.  As for Khloe,  her owners were so kind to let me visit her, when we arrived, and she was brought out to the garden, she was wagging her wee tail.  It was lovely to see.  She has a two year old sheltie living with her, Keesha, she is a sweet gentle girl.  They both have two lovely kids to play with as well.  I really love those kids, I could see so much love in them for their dogs.  They were so gentle with them especially with Khloe.

Xera who went to live with her brother Zeus is doing great too!  Her owners updates me from time to time on how she is doing. Zeus is very very happy to have another sheltie to play with.  Xera is only a young pup and already know that she should only poo and pee on grass.  Fantastic.

Sunshine is still with me,  theres just something about her that makes me melt.  I think its her eyes.  I love her eyes.  She is fine and still have other pups to play with, Aimee's pups.  Aimee's pups are extremely cute now.  They are really smart.  There was one day, I took them out to the garden, and they all pee on the grass all at the same time!  It was hillarious to see all 7 of them doing it together at the very same second! hahaha

When I call them they would come to me, its so adorable to watch them running to me.  They too are getting it that grass = toilet.  I am very proud.

It has been raining a lot lately,  havent got any chance to take pictures of them playing, but I shall do that soon when I get the chance and I shall post more pictures of the little cutie pies.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment