Monday 5 March 2012

Yahoo!

The pups had a great time outdoors today!  I was going to let them out in a couple of days but this morning I tried and they absolutely loved it and so they got to play outside again in the evening.  Usually at this age, they are still a wee bit wobbly and usually panic in a large open space, I was expecting that but as soon as I let them down, they were running about, checking every corner of the garden and was not affraid to explore at all!  Thats Blossom's pup for you!  Her pups are always super intelligent.  They played like how a two month old pup would.  They were so happy.  Here are some pictures to prove it.

Look at that smile of her face!

First time in the garden and I am trying to roar like a lion, mum!

Look at her!  What a beauty!

The little cutie pie, Enya

No comments:

Post a Comment