Thursday 8 March 2012

My New Love!

I love watching -  The Incredible Dr Pol on TV.  He reminds me of my wonderful vet.  He is caring and genuinely loves the animal and is always concern about the animal he treats.  Last week, Dr Pol treated some amazing looking animals.  And they are Alpacas!!!  I fell in love with their cute look immediately!!  and said I want them! hahahaha... before that I need more space and some help before I can even have them.  I have to do some research on them too to see if its suitable to keep them.  But they are so irresistible and so so so adorable.  Hopefully one day in the future, I will be able to keep them.  Look at them, arent they just super cute?  Hahaha, yea I know, am a bit crazy, I want mandarin ducks too and a pair of swan will be nice!  I think its ok to be a little crazy in life as long as you are not hurting anyone, being crazy adds spice in our lives and its fantastic!



3 comments:

  1. LOL I never told you I love this creature too! And next time let me tell you its Chinese name, you will laugh at it. It appears in an online game and as a riding pet and I own one. Super duper cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You own one as a rinding pet on online game? hahaha, what is it in chinese?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I own one. Imagine my character rides on it, so cute lah!
    It is Cao3 Ni2 Ma3 (草泥馬, direct translate will be Grass+Soil+Horse), actually sounds funny in Chinese, sounds like dirty words. >"<

    ReplyDelete