Sunday 25 March 2012

My Sunday Evening

Today was a really busy day.  As usual it was an early start and I do the usual, then had lunch and had 3 visitors after that. After all that, it was evening already and the dogs were fed and let out to play in the garden.  After that I wanted to get some fresh air and go out for a little while.  Looked and King and said "shall we go to the dog friendly park?" He looked at me with his sparkly eyes as if he was saying YES. So off we went to the dog park.

There were lots of people there.  We meet someone we knew there, walked by the lake and all I hear people saying is "look its lassie" hahaha, it aint Lassie!! Its King and he is a sheltie!  After our walk, we stopped for a drink and something light to eat.  While we were at the Fitou Brasserie, King was as usual a very good boy and I gave him some ice to cool him down after the long walk.  I saw two Maltese yapping and almost getting into a fight.  Such a pretty thing but such behaviour. sigh...shelties wonderful shelties.....Such dignified dog walking so proudly and calmly next to me...  I once read somewhere, someone said, "I dont get my sunshine from the sun, but from my shelties eyes" wow thats fantastic and how true!!

When we were at the park, King was looking to see if there was any other shelties there but nope, none.  After our drink, we went to visit one of Blossom's pup who lives near the park.  King was happy to see another sheltie, and when the wee puppy saw her daddy, she wagged her tail and played with his tail, hahaha.  They also have an older sheltie and she was a sweetie pie. She now has got a playmate and is very happy.

I took some picture of King at the park, the weather was slightly gloomy so the pictures arent great.

My KING


I love Koi fish, they are so beautiful.


Yesterday I was holding one of Aimee's girls and I had her on my lap,  I was tickling her tummy and she fell asleep on my lap!  Look at how cute she is.
Look at her cute face!

No comments:

Post a Comment