Saturday 24 March 2012

Busy...busy...busy!

I have had a really busy week, and the weekend is going to be busy too.  I have so many things to do and it seems never ending, hahaha..I guess thats life...Few days ago, my pal and I went to see the gynecologist to do the routine checks, before going, its always a dreadful thing but she is a great Doctor and it was all over in only a few minutes.  All was good so we left the place happy and smiling.  I also had to go and see the Chiropractor to get my hand that was hurting, "fixed".  I would need to go see him a few more times before it gets better, its already a wee bit better now thankfully.

Pups are doing great.  Blossom's pups going to their new home next week, Aimee's pup are doing great, very cute and happy when out in the garden.

I have an extremely busy day today. I have two visitors, then after that am off to the dog show, just to have a look.

It will be a great and busy day again today.  Have a great weekend!

Here is a picture of Aimee's pup sleeping in the garden after so much playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment