Wednesday 7 March 2012

Bon Voyage Whitley!

Just a few minutes ago, Whitley has left for Singapore.  He will be seeing his new family tomorrow.  I have had the pleasure in caring for him for the past 8 months.  Now he is on his way to his new home.  Before he left, I gave him a hug and told him to be a good boy :)  His new family must be really excited to see him tomorrow.  I am sure he will be loved and well cared for, and most importantly, there will be kids in his life.  Shelties adores kids!

The weather was gloomy today but I manage to take some pictures of him before he left.  Here they are, from a tiny baby, to a handsome young boy.  I cant wait to see him when he gets older with his full coat.

Whitley when he was 2 months old

Whiltey giving Uncle Josh kisses (3 months old)



Whitley, just before he left today




1 comment:

  1. Good bye Whitley! Be a good and happy boy in your life!

    ReplyDelete