Thursday 1 March 2012

New Home?

We went for a drive today, looking to see if we can find something nice to make it a new home.  Our current home is great.  Just that I always like to work harder and find something bigger and better for my lovely dogs.  What they have now is big enough however I would like more room incase I like to keep some of my pups.

So we went for a long drive today and I saw this piece of land and I fell in love with it immediately.  At first I thought the land size was about 18000sf, but it is actually 3 acres!!!  I couldnt see because the land was overgrown and I cant see how big it was until I was told how big the land was!!!  When I heard 3 acres, gosh, it is perfect! hahahah, but now we have to see if we can afford it.  We have to go and find out who the owners are and then go from there.  I would love that piece of land!

I just have to wait till I get some news from a friend who lives around the area.  We visited her today and she showed us around and she is a sheltie lover!  She has chosen one of Blossy's pups and she will be joining her very soon.

Ok, I better go check on the pups, then off to bed and pray real hard that god will grant me my wish. hahaha...  Good night!!

PS:  I was going to take pictures of the pups today but it was gloomy and then it rained so perhaps tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. 3 acres! Gosh! May God bless your dream come true! Good luck for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Acres, you can have your own dog park :). All the best with that!

    ReplyDelete