Saturday 10 March 2012

What an Adventure!

Going out of the city is always an adventure for me!  I dont like the city!  Anyway, I made a few calls today to view some properties and the agent was free to have us and so I made sure the pups were fed and we went out for a wee while.  It was a pleasant journey and didnt take long at all to get there.  Once we arrived, OH MY GOD, it was paradise.  The kind of place I would want to live.  So lovely, all I could hear was birds.  And I went in the house, it was nice and small, just want a I wanted, and the land????  OH MY GOD, HUGE!! About 6 times bigger than what I have now.  The view at the back garden???  OH MY GOD! Mountains!!!  I said, I am taking it ! hahaha, but we first have to sell our current house in order to get that one.  So we shall see how it goes.  Hopefully we will get to move there soon.

Amazing or what??

No comments:

Post a Comment