Wednesday 28 March 2012

What a day!

I have been busy the whole day, only now I have a little time to read my emails and sort some things.  I was out the whole day, luckily I have help at home.  I sent the dogs to the groomers today, rushed to the chiroprator again for my hand and luckily I made it there in time and  was not late for the appointment I had with him.  After that I had lunch as the dogs werent ready yet, went to the vet to get some supplies, went to the shop to get some things for a friend, then pick the dogs, rushed home, fed them and now am all settled and relaxing a little.  I just had dinner and now I am going to prepare some chocolate coated strawberries to eat and watch some TV.  Its going to be another busy day tomorrow.

Have a fantastic evening everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment