Friday 2 December 2011

Am back!

So sorry for the long pause,  I have not posted anything for the past one week as I have been extremely busy.  Now  everything revolves around the weather.  Everyday, WHEN the dog goes out depends on the weather.  In the past,  they have a routine and its the same daily, but because it is raining so much now, anytime it is good to go out, they are out! regardless what time.  So I play the weatherwoman and have to decide, when they go out.  They dont follow the usual routine anymore, if I did that, they wouldnt be having time outside.

So its 1pm now, usually they are in sleeping, but now are out and I let them out as long as they want and as long as the weather allows so that I am fair to them and they are not robbed of their play time outside.  Its no easy task.  Always having to watch out for the weather and its really tiring.  The wet weather also means I work harder to keep them dry and clean.  Cleo and Caesar will be going home in a couple of days time.  I need a holiday!! haha...I wish!!

We didnt manage to show Caesar for the November show as I didnt have any help then and his owners were away.  We will show him Feb and March next year.  He has a full set of new teeth now and its looking good.  Cleo and Whitley have a perfect set of teeth as well.  Caesar has changed a lot in terms of colour.  He has got a really dark shade now.  Same goes for Cleo.  As for Whitley, he had a really light colour when he was younger and now it has become deeper and orange like colour, similar to Daisy.  Even King has become a little darker, look at his coat now, its almost like a tri coloured sheltie.

It looks like its going to rain soon, its gloomy outside and I managed to take some pictures.  They were running about and the pictures arent great but at least something.


Whitley boy

Caesar boy

King

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad to see your blog update.
    King really has a dark shade now and still nice. Caesar is more handsome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gladys, I am sure pico has a darker shade too now compared to before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Pico has a darker shade too now. Love his current look than before. LOL

    ReplyDelete