Sunday 11 December 2011

Home Sweet Home

All my dogs except for Whitley and Blossom went on a 'holiday' and they are all home now.  We went to the groomers today too.  They were away for 6 days while I was busy at home sorting many things.  Blossom stayed with me because she may be expecting and Whitley boy is too young to go out 'partying' so the both of them stayed with me.  For the first few days,  I was so busy and tired I didnt even get any chance to miss them.  I didnt even have time to eat at times, hahaha.  By the 5th day I missed them really badly.  I got the house ready, cleaned and I drove 140km/hr to go pick them up.

Everyone was so happy to see me.  When they got to the groomers, I bet they were staying, oh man...can we go home now??haha...so while they were getting groomed, I went and got myself groomed as well!!  Everything is in perfect order now and I couldnt be happier.

As soon as I got them out of the car, they ran about happily.  Josh was doing some kind of 'dance'!! It was really nice to watch.  For the past few days, picking up after them was easy as I only had the two of them at home and once they got out of the car, oh boy, it was about 1kg of poop I had to pick up after they had their dinner, hahaha.  Good thing the weather was great, no rain and am really happy.  We got home late evening so I didnt manage any pictures.

Whitley was EXTREMELY happy to see his pal, Patrick and the both of them played. 

A missing sheltie notice was posted on facebook and the person contacted me to see if I could help her.  Here are some info of the missing sheltie and if you happen to come across this dog, please contact his owner.  I hope whoever took him will return him or whoever found him would too and I hope wherever he is, he is safe and somehow get home soon.  Hang in there Ozzy boy.  I pray your owners find you soon.  Please tell your friends about this missing dog too and help find him.  Thank you.



2 comments:

  1. So you gave yourself a short holiday? LOL Great and hope you are better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha, no i didnt give myself a holiday, I gave the dogs a holiday while I work really hard at home. hehe.

    ReplyDelete