Tuesday 13 December 2011

Found!

A few days ago, I posted about a lost sheltie.  I dont know the owner or the dog, but when I saw about it on facebook my heart sank and it brought me back to the time when I lost my dog as a child and found it a year later.

This morning I got news from the owner of the lost dog (Ozzy)  She told me that Ozzy was found yesterday evening!  Oh god what wonderful news,  eventhough I dont know the owner and her dog, I felt so happy that he was found and reunited with his owners.  It brought tears to my eyes.  I am really happy to receive such good news and what a great way to start my morning.

I prayed that Ozzy would be found and he was found.  Thank you god for being so kind.

I am really really happy for Ozzy and his owners. I hope to meet them one day.

You have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the ad too and yesterday am glad to know that Ozzy is found! God bless them!

    ReplyDelete