Saturday 17 December 2011

Whitley

I went out for a wee while to get dog food and when I came home, it had rained and my garden is soaking wet!  But Whitley needed to pee and so he had to go out and get his paws wet, hehe...While I was brushing him today, I realised he has grown so much.  I love to watch him when he is sleeping and realise how big he is now compared to before.

I took some pictures of him with his wet paws.  It just stoped raining when I got home so the garden is still really really wet.

I thought I would add some pictures of Whitley when he was much younger so you can see how much he has grown.

Whitley a few days old

Whitley about 2 and half weeks old

Whitley about 2 months old

Whitley at about 3 months old


Whitley at 4 months old
Whitley now almost 6 months old, in my wet garden

Whitley heard something


Whitley saying - "enough pictures already!!" hahaha
 Zeus is coming to visit Whitley in a couple of hours from now.  The garden is wet but oh well, I will make an exception today, the dogs need out and need to play!  I hope to get some pictures of Zeus today and hopefully will be able to share with everyone tomorrow.  Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment