Sunday 4 December 2011

Christmas presents for my doggies

Christmas is just around the corner and so I thought I would go get my dogs some presents.  They have loads of toys already, so they are not on the list.  I think my dog has got almost everything a dog would want and if I were them, I dont think I would or could ask for anything more. And so I thought they might like some Greenies, some raw hide and some of those collagen strips to chew and they are pretty good for their teeth.

So here is what I got them.


Greenies, Orozyme Collagen Strips and Raw Hide!
 I know the raw hide is humongous!  I intentionally got the big ones.  Why?  If i got each and everyone of them one each, they would actually think someone else has got the better one and they will leave theirs and go for someone elses raw hide,  and all of them will end up trying to get one anothers and leave their own, hahaha.  So a nice huge one, am sure they will share and have fun trying to grab it from another dog.

PS:  The cute reindeer is not for the dogs, it is MINE, hahah.....it was too cute and was staring at me on the shelf, and so I had to get it.  Good thing it doesnt eat, or poop or pee.  He is my new pet :)

4 comments:

  1. New reindeer pet? Adorable!
    Maybe I should get Xmas gifts for my babies too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, greenies for Pico, he doesnt like raw hide. He likes the EXPENSIVE STUFF, hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news! Pico likes raw hide recently! Coz his mummy can't afford Greenies. :P
    RM11 for one bottle, I gave him both big and small and he loves it, hehe!
    Perhaps can give Greenies as Xmas gift for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! haha...the last time we gave him raw hide and he smelled it and gave us a evil stare. But when he was mine he liked it but its great that he is back to liking it now :)

    ReplyDelete