Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!!  How was your Christmas??  Ours was very good, great weather, spent time with my family and my doggies, went out for lunch and dinner too.  Zeus came over and had fun with Whitley.  They got their Christmas presents today and they enjoyed the Greenies and their raw hide.

Whitley has grown a lot.  Everytime I pick him up, gosh he is so much heavier now.  I took some pictures of him today and here they are.




Handsome Whitley


Whitley all grown


Whitley chasing a butterfly


Whitley giving Daisy kisses

Patrick's Birthday is coming soon.  He will be celebrating his birthday on the 9th of Jan and my birthday before that.  I would probably take Patrick out to the dog friendly park.

I hope your Christmas was as great as mine.  I shall get the dogs in and go to bed.  Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment