Sunday 4 December 2011

Acrobatic Dog!

A few weeks before Caesar and Cleo came to stay with me, my friend (their owner) told me that Cleo is able to jump over a 3feet fence.  Sometimes she also manage to come out of her play pen, which is about 3 feet too.  At first when I was told that, I felt, my god, how is that possible.  I never had one who did such a thing.  So when they were staying with me, I was worried that she might jump out of her pen while I am out or something and I wouldnt know what she would do around the house.

They have been staying with me for 20 days now and she has always been in her pen when I return home if I go out.  Yesterday however, when I came home, I saw my front door floor mat was out of place.  Hmm, I couldnt be in that much of a hurry to cause that. So I though to myself, oh well, perhaps it was me because it couldnt be anyone else.

Then when I opened the front door, I saw Cleo out of her pen and roaming about! I hoped she didnt do anything and luckily she didnt.  After 20 days she finally did that. hahaha...She would proabably make a great agility dog when she is older.

2 comments:

  1. Clever dog! Perhaps her owner can train her for agility!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she would probably be interested to train her for that.

    ReplyDelete