Sunday 18 December 2011

Zeus came to visit...

Zeus came to visit us yesterday.  It rained and stoped but when Zeus arrived, it rained again. So you can imagine what my garden was like!!  But Whitley was so happy to see his little brother and Zeus was really happy too.  They played and played and played till they were all wet.  They then got cleaned up and dried and they looked handsome again.

I have not seen Zeus for a long time and he has grown.  He is so so fluffy and super cute! He is still much smaller than Whiltey.  His owners loves him loads and he is one happy and cheeky little fella.  I was told he is really a good boy at home too.  I was very happy to see him.  I think he is really really cute and so full of character.

I didnt manage any pictures of the both of them playing because it was raining and it was getting dark, however I got a picture of him taken in the car when he was on his way to my place.  It isnt a great photo as it was taken by a phone camera but it will have to do I guess, hahaha....

Look at him, isnt he adorable??  His ears are super cute too!

Zeus in the car on the way to my place.

Zeus when he was just a wee puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment