Tuesday 6 December 2011

A Fun Evening

The 3 little rascals are out playing in the garden.  The weather is great.  Cleo and Caesar will be going home tomorrow after staying with me for 23 days!  Whitley must have been so happy to have them around.  When they are together, they will be up to some no good and make me work harder, hahaha...my garden looks almost like a battle field, thanks to Cleo and Caesar.

Whitley is getting really really handsome. Just look at him.  At times when I watch him without him knowing, its like watching a "mini" lion!

I took some pictures of them having fun outside.  Enjoy!

Having a meeting before they start their game

Caesar bullying Cleo


Look at Whitley

Whitley planning to "attack"!


Cleo, always happy!


1 comment:

  1. Love to see pics of dogs playing! Cleo has become really furry huh!

    They all have tails with white at tip, so cute!

    ReplyDelete