Wednesday 23 November 2011

Working like a dog

If someone is working like a dog, it aint my dogs for sure!! hahaha, I am working like a dog, to keep MY dogs happy. hahaha....I am up very early to let them out, so they have lots of time outdoors.  They get fed, get clean drinking water, play and sleep and gets lots of love.  What a life.  In the olden days, its the dog who works from dawn to dusk, thats probably where they got that phrase - Working like a dog.  But my dogs are having the life of Kings and Queens and me?? I work like a dog now.

Imagine, cleaning 11 pair of eyes, 11 bums, brushing and combing 11 dogs and brushing their teeth, all 11 of them. By the time I am done, I hardly have any appetite for lunch.  Life should be back to normal when Cleo and Caesar goes home and once Whitley goes to his new home too.  Dont get me wrong, I enjoy them being around me, just that I have a lot on my plate now.

And the wet weather isnt helping as they will get in a bit of a mess while they play ouside if the garden is wet.  Sometimes I think, I really wont mind being one of my shelties at all and live that kind of life, hahaha...

But I have no regrets one bit at all,  the pleasure they give makes the work worth while although still very tiring.  I remember when I had only 4 of them, it was a piece of cake then!

If I had an inhouse groomer, wow that would be fantastic, hahaha...maybe someday...

Got to go feed the dogs now.  I hope to have some wonderful news in the next couple of days.

Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment