Monday 5 September 2011

Whitley has company!

Zeus went home yesterday and Whitley was back to being alone (without someone his age to play with)  He dont mind playing with the adults at all, its just that he loves to play with someone his age too.  But he has got company today!  Fussel is here!  He will be staying with us for awhile.  Fussel has grown so much. Looking more and more like his daddy especially the face.  When Fussel arrived, he was a bit reserved towards Whitley but soon they began to play.  Fussel loves cuddles, whenever you pick him up or cuddle, he will be wagging his tail so much!  I am really happy to see him and I am glad to be able to spend some time with him.  I took some pictures today and here they are.

Look at Fussel below, giving Patrick puppy kisses, awww, so sweet.....


Father and Son, dont they look alike??

Aimee wants to be in the picture too, look at her making funny faces! her tongue is sticking out. hahaha

Fussel snifffing Patrick bum

My lovely boy Patrick, he is getting really handsome


My baby, King
 Fussel and the rest of them are out in the garden playing.  I am off to prepare dinner.  Bye bye for now and more to come tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. i really love reading your blog! :)
    love your dog king, he looks very charming :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ZML. DO I know you? Whats your name ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I send you an email once regarding shelties. Just few months ago :) Hehe. Keep updating! Eventhough i cant own one sheltie, but being able to get to know them more is good enough :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yes I remember you. Thanks for your comments and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete