Saturday 17 September 2011

Born a Super Star!

I have been running about like a headless chicken today.  So many things to do and so little time and the weather isnt helping.  Luckily it hasnt rain today so that means the dogs get to go out and play.  It looks like it is going to rain though.  If it rains, I hope it is tonight and tomorrow should be a nice sunny hot day so the workers can finish their repair work outside so that my home can look nice again.  Got the pups nails and hair on paw pads trimmed, and going to give them a bath tomorrow.  Fussel, Cleo and Caesar are going home tomorrow and Whitley will have his pen all to himself again.  Since the weather was dry, I managed to do some training with Caesar and he is a natural !  Look at him...standing so proud and graceful.  I love this look!
I am very fortunate to be able to watch a sheltie grow from birth to adulthood.  When they are born they look like wee mice, then super duper cute, then lanky (from about 4 months to 8 months) like Caesar now, and then into full grown adult with full coat, they look magnificient! Caesar should be ready by December 2011 to show and hope he will shine just like his daddy.

4 months old
Those who have guessed King as the dog in my blog yesterday, you are right! Thats King, see how different they are when they are young and when they are full grown with their full coat?  When your pups are finally full grown, then you will understand what I mean.

I am starving and shall get something to eat now.  I hope tomorrow will be a nice sunny day!  Have a great evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment