Sunday 25 September 2011

The King and I

We are proud to announce that King is now MALAYSIAN GRAND CHAMPION and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!!!

I am very happy and proud of King.  We were at the show yesterday and today.  Our day started at 4.30am.  I got up, got the dogs fed and ensure they had enough time outside before I left for the show.  When we got there, we unloaded the car and started setting up our things at the benching area.  A few minutes later, Annie, Estelle and Lelaina arrived.  We checked and had time for breakfast before the show starts and so off we went to get something to eat.  Saturday was great, King was awarded Best of Breed.

Today, King was awarded Best of Breed as well and today he also became, International Champion!  We started quite early and fortunately finished quite early too.  We packed and were on our way home, before that, we stoped by at my favourite groomer so King could get a bath.  While he was getting his spa treatment, we had something to eat and did some grocery shopping near by.

King was happy to be home, and to be honest, I am so tired and dont think I can do anything for the day.  I took a picture with King when I got home, I am really happy and I thought I was smilling but didnt look like it in the picture, hahahha, I am just so tired but honestly I was smilling inside.

After unloading the car, I got ready and went to see my family as it was my brother's birthday.  It was so lovely to see my nephew and niece and entertaining them with their never ending questions, hahaha.  I also got to see Zeus!! What a bonus for the day.  He has grown a lot but he is still small.  His colour has changed too.  Cheeky as ever and still very playful.  He is very close to his owners and they love him very very much.

I just got home not long ago, got the dogs fed and now they are playing outside.  I am really really tired and I think I am going to take a short nap.  What a wonderful day it has been for me..... Have a great evening....


King - Getting groomed on the table


My handsome boy : )


2 comments: