Saturday 10 September 2011

Patrick

This is Patrick when he was a wee baby.  He was about 2 months old then.  Isnt he cute?  I got Patrick when he was 7 months old.  He is now 9 months old.  I cant wait till he grows up with his full coat.  I bet he will look stunning.  I have always loved shelties and sable and white was my favourite.  In the past all I wanted was MORE sable and white.  Then I begin to like blue merles.  I saw Jenna and fell in love with her and so I got her.  THEN I wanted every colour!!! hahaha...Finally now, I have all the colours.  I now appreciate all the different colours.  When you see them together, playing, with all the different colours, its just facinating to watch.  In the begining I never saw myself having anything but sables and one sheltie is never enough.  Its a terrible disease to have I tell you!! hahaha, I call it SHELTIE FEVER.  Once you have it, the only cure is to get a SHELTIE, hahaha.  But I love it, its not a bad kind of addiction.  I do know my limit and I must be able to care for all of them without compromising anything.  For now, I think I have enough shelties to keep me happy for quite a long time, although a couple more sables wouldnt hurt, hahaha.  I am really looking forward to Jenna's litter, it would be my first blue litter. I am really excited and hopefully I will have some wonderful news in a couple of months time.

1 comment:

  1. I am having Sheltie fever too! Argh! I want more and more Shelties! All color! *shake hands*

    Hope to hear good news from you very soon!

    ReplyDelete