Saturday 17 September 2011

Monsoon Season is here!

Its been raining a lot lately and the monsoon season is here.  One of the days, it rained 3 times in that 24 hours which was difficult as the dog was needing out etc.  I dont mind the rain if the dogs werent needing out and if it didnt rain the whole day.  We do need the rain especially since its been so hot a couple a months ago, but 3 times a day, is too much! hahaha

Because of the rain, some repair work outside got delayed, the garderner needs to come almost every two weeks because the grass grows really fast if it rains everyday and I cant do any training outside because of that too and the show is next weekend.  I have a guest who have yet to confirm if she is coming or not and it is very difficult to plan like this.

I couldnt take any pictures yesterday because of the rain.  Have a look at this picture.  See if you can guess who this is.


Can you guess who this is?  Do you know the answer?

2 comments:

  1. The grass in my garden grows really fast too and it is raining now in my area.

    Lovely King! He is so fluffy now! Good luck for the upcoming show! Hope King wins big!

    ReplyDelete