Sunday 11 September 2011

Fussel harrasing Jenna

Yesterday evening, after the dogs were fed, I was sitting in the garden.  Then I saw Fussel and Jenna sitting under the willow tree and it was such an adorable pose together,  I went in quietly, hoping Jenna wont get excited and hopefully she would remain in that position.  I had to do this quietly because, when Jenna sees the camera, she thinks its play time because often when they are playing, we are clicking away, hahahha....

When I came out with my camera, they were not sitting like how they were a few seconds ago but something funny happened.  Fussel is very fond of Jenna, she is very gentle towards him.  Jenna was finding a spot to poop and Fussel has something else in his mind!  He wants to play! So, Jenna kept going round and round looking for her spot too poop, but everytime she tries Fussel will jump on her, hahahha.  Finally after the 3rd time, she gave Fussel a bark probably to say - LET ME POOP FIRST.  Look at the pictures, its so hilarious.

Jenna trying to find a spot to poop

Fussel wants to play and kept jumping at Jenna

Jenna barked at him and he looked at me with this face, AWWW poor little baby. He is probably thinking, what did I do wrong?? hahaha, its ok Fussel boy you didnt do anything wrong, you will learn in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment