Friday 31 August 2012

A Fun Day with Shelties

We went to Port Dickson today...I woke up at half past five to get everything ready, got the dogs fed and made sure everything was ok and then we were on our way to see my friend LIsa and her shelties.  I brought King with me and my other friend who travelled with me, brought her two shelties too.

We were suppose to arrive at half past nine in the morning and being so excited, I left the treats I got for my friend's dogs behind and so I had to turn back and go get them, I cant arrive without the treats I promised them, hahaha...

We arrived at half past ten, the weather was great, not too hot and was nice for us to be outdoors, but could have been just a little too hot to go down to the beach so we didnt go.

Everyone was on their best behaviour and they were all happy to see each other.  I was really happy to see Blossy...what a pretty girl she is.  When I arrived, I opened the bag of treats and gave them all a Greenies each.  They were all happy...everytime they hear something, it could even be us trying to get a wet wipe, they would all run to us and think its treats, hahaha...

I had fun chatting and watching them play together.  Oh, and in the morning when I left home, I FORGOT to bring my camera!!!  now how is that possible?  Too excited I guess....luckily my friend took loads of pictures.  Here are some of the pictures taken today.


King sniffing Blossy's bum!

Everyone wants a Greenies

Play time, look at them go!


King feeling a little tired after all that playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment