Wednesday 5 September 2012

Jenna's Puppies

Last night before I went to sleep, I was restless..It was probably because my body knew that Jenna was going to give birth soon.  This morning, she refused her food, so I knew it was time.  I am very thankful and happy she 'decided' that morning was good, hahaha...her water broke at 11am...the first pup, a girl!  the second, a boy, the third another boy and the last one, a girl!  Everything was over in just 3 hours, which was fantastic.  Everything went well and all went very smoothly.  Very thankful and grateful for that.

After that, I cleaned Jenna and put the pups with her for milk.  Now they are all full and sound asleep.  Me?  Writing this post and am exhausted!


Here are some pictures of the pups at just a few hours old.









2 comments: