Wednesday 1 August 2012

Kitty!

Remember the kittens I was talking about a few days ago? Yup the ones at the vet. There were 6 of them but unfortunately one of them didn't make it....so there are 5 of them now. All doing well so far but am just concerned about one. It is a wee bit smaller than the rest of them.  Hopefully it will catch up and make it.

I was allowed to hold them today! They are now five days old. They are so adorable.....they curl up in my hands and slept comfortably. Could not resist their cute face. I would have taken a picture if I brought my camera with me....I am sure I will get some pictures in the next few days when I visit them again. I can't wait to see them again. This weekend is going to be a very busy one for me but going to be fun! Goodnight and look out for the pictures of the cute little kittens soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment