Wednesday 29 August 2012

We are going to the beach!

Its been sometime since I visited my friend Lisa, and I miss her dogs very very much and we are going to visit them soon!  I have everything ready, I promised the dogs yummy treats....I got them some Greenies and a few other things.  Really cant wait to see them.

This time, two shelties will be going with us.  Zeus and Xera.  I am sure the girls will be happy to see them and Zeus and Xera will be super excited to go on a trip.  I might take one of my dogs along too.

We will also take the doggies to the beach!  The beach is only 5 minutes away from my friend's home.

My friend, Lisa sent me a few pictures of Blossom.  I really miss her and cant wait to see her.  Here are some pictures my friend sent me.

No...Blossy doesnt have 6 legs!  Its Enya hiding behind her, hahaha...

Blossy, Gracie and Glory


Wonderful Blossy, she loves everyone and everyone loves her.


 
Ok I better go get some work done, have a lot to do and I have a lot to look forward too.  Going to be and exciting week!  Have a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

  1. Time flies and they have grown so big! Looking forward to your beach photos!

    ReplyDelete