Friday 3 August 2012

Puppies

Its been a month since Mr Bear went to his new home.  After he left, it was just me and the adult doggies.  For the whole of last year, there were pups the whole year.  This year we had Mr Bear and then quiet for a little while.  I kinda miss having pups around.  They make me laugh, they make me drop everything I am doing, just to go play with them, all they have to do is show me their cute face and I will melt! hahaha...

Hopefully there will be some pups soon.  Cant wait to see and play with them.  Brings me so much joy and laughter and a painful back too hahaha..but its worth it.

I was looking through some old pic and found some nice ones, pups playing together. Oh how I miss them.....


Ceasar and Fussel



Little Zeus and his brother Whitley

We are going to visit Blossom, Gracie, Glory and Enya soon....I miss them all...I have to remind myself to take Blossy's present along.  She is such a good girl and warned her owner about a King Cobra that was in the house.  Yes, Yes, presents for you too Enya, Glory and Gracie incase you are reading this, hahaha....

If all is good I may even bring all my doggies to visit them too, I am sure they all miss Blossom.


Okey dokey...am off to feed the dog and play with them in the garden.  I will take some pictures of the kittens on Wednesday hopefully....

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment