Saturday 25 August 2012

My Friends from Indonesia!

Two days ago, my friend from Indonesia contacted me and told me that he will be in KL.  We have been friends for awhile and it was shelties that brought us together and we spent a lot of time talking about nothing but shelties all the time, hahaha...

We have shared so many precious information on shelties and we never got tired talking about it.  We shared so much excitement when one of us gets a new sheltie or a litter of pups.  It was really great to be able to share this with another 'sheltie crazy' person, hahaha...

We had a great evening, of course talking about SHELTIES while having our dinner.

He said I should come and visit him and his wife in indonesia someday and should consider going there for a dog show too.  It was lovely meeting up with them and I might just make a trip to Jakarta in the near future.

Sorry for not updating the blog for some time,  I have been very busy and will be even busier the week after next, but I am sure I will have some time to write on whats new.  Got to go and visit Blossy and the girls too.  I went shopping for some treats for them already and cant wait to see them all.

Till the next time, good night!

My friend, Rocky and his wife, Felicia

At the restaurant, while waiting for my friends, I took this! hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment