Monday 6 August 2012

The Injured Cat

This morning, I woke up, fed the dogs and went outside to check on the cat.  She is still there.  She ate all the tuna, but she was still at the same spot.  So I put her in a box and drove to my vet.  Her head was still shaking and was still meowing at me very softly.  My vet examined her and said she was probably hit by a car or a bike but there are no broken bones.  She is just probably in a state of shock.

I told the vet there was some blood on her tail but it is all cleaned now.  She must have cleaned herself up last night.  The vet gave her a jab and something for the pain.  He said she should be fine and just need some rest and time to heal on her own.  I bought her some Royal Canin cat food and yes I was right she is about 6 months old.

When I returned home, I asked the guards if anyone was asking about their cat because this cat is no stray.  She surely have an owner.  But the guards says no....

So, when I came home, I fed her and gave her water and stayed with her for awhile, I let her out of the box and she went to a corner to rest.  I hope she get well soon and manage to find her way home.  But I will keep an eye on her and care for her till then. My vet thinks she is a Birman mix.

Here is a pic of her.  I also managed to take some picture of the kittens born at the vet about 10 days ago.

The injured cat


The kitten that was born at the vet that I was telling you about.  Such a cutie isnt it?

2 comments:

  1. Poor cat! Hope it is better now, please update us its condition ya!

    And the kitten is so so cute! When is it going to go home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat is fine and now back in her home. Yup the kitten is so adorable. It can only go home when it is 3 months old, that is if I decide to take it home. Just like puppies, kittens must stay with their mum long enough to learn lots of things. Hopefully I get to take home the platinum one. hehehe....

    ReplyDelete