Sunday 5 August 2012

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

Just got home awhile ago from my friends.  We watched the badminton match between Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan.  I was hoping Chong Wei will win.  But he didnt.  But it was a good game and he did pretty well and I am pround of him.  Still bit sad about it though and dont think I can sleep tonight. hahaha... Och well....had fun watching it with my friends....

When I got home and parked, I saw this cat outside the house.  It was the same cat I saw this morning.  When I saw it in the morning and when I opened the gate it was gone, but I think the cat was not well from the way it was walking.  I left it some food and water and hope it will take it later if he comes back. So I went over to see the cat...it meowed at me so softly as if it was saying "please help me" I dont know what is wrong with it but I ran in and took some water for it.  I only had dog food earlier so I gave it some but it didnt want it.  Then I remembered I have some canned tuna and I am sure it will take that, I had one with sun dried tomato and one in olive oil.  I am sure it wont take the one with tomato and so I gave it the one with olive oil. 

When I put it in the bowl, the cat was very interested to eat but it was shaking.  I couldnt understand why but tried to comfort it by patting it and talking to it and encouraged it to eat the tuna, but the cat came near me instead.  I stayed with the cat for awhile and went in to get something comfy for it to sleep in.  I found a box and placed some rags in it so it may go in to sleep and feel safe and warm inside.  When I left to get the box, I peeped at the cat and it started eating.  So that is a good sign.  Hopefully the cat will stay till the morning so I can take it to the vet first thing tomorrow morning to get it checked.  I feel so sorry for it.  I hope it will stay to let me help.

It looks like a really young cat, perhaps about 6 months old.  Poor cat, it seems terrifed but want to be near humans.  Wonder what is wrong or what had happened to it.  I am just going to check on it again now before I go to bed.  I will let you know how the cat get on tomorrow when I get back from the vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment