Wednesday 6 June 2012

Dande in her new home

Dande's new owners came to collect her last Sunday.  Before they came I spent some time with her.  I groomed her and talked to her.  I told her that she will be fine and there is nothing to worry about.  She may not understand the words, but she surely can feel the energy I am giving out to her.

When her owners came, I explained to them what needs to be done and what needs following up.  We then put her in the car together with all the presents I got for her.  Then we said goodbye to her.  Pirate and Frolly too.  They will miss her I am sure but she will be fine.  And so Dande left Shetland Pallows to her new home to meet another sheltie, A bi black girl called Lady.

A few days ago, I received an email from her owners.  They said that she is doing fine and seems happy.  They even sent me pictures and I am very grateful.  Everything is going great for Dande and I have so many people to thank, Brian and Angeline for allowing her to stay at their home, my vet, those who have helped in so many ways and of course her owners for taking care of her now.  Thank you!

Mr Bear is getting cuter by the day....So adorable and such a cutie pie.  His new owners cant wait to take him home.  He will be going to his new home soon, when he is old enough.  I am just learning to take videos and took a video of him playing but its taking too long to load so I will just wait and do that later.  In the mean time here are some pictures of Dande in her new home.

Dande asking Lady to do some gardening??? Hahaha....

Dande and Lady playing together in their garden


Thats all for today and will keep posting on Dande whenever I get pictures and news of her.  I better get going, got a busy day ahead and got loads to do.  The weather is crazy at the moment, too hot for me.  Have a wonderful day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment