Thursday 28 June 2012

Been Busy

Hello!  I am sorry I have not updated the blog for some time....I have been extremely busy.  Had our garden fence replaced.  The old one was painted metal, now we have a galvanised one, where I wont need to worry about it getting rusty or repainting it. So thats sorted.  Also had to run around doing so many things.

Some of my doggies have gone for a 'wee holiday' and they will be back soon.  I have a few of them with me with Mr Bear.  Mr Bear is too young to go anywhere.  He will be going to his new home soon in Kelantan....thats a long long way from here.  Mr Bear is now almost 10 weeks old.  He is very cheeky, very playful, super duper cute and always up to something hahaha.....  He is very good with his potty training.  He knows, grass = toilet. 

I've heard from Whitley's owners and hopefully I will get some pictures soon.  He must be a really handsome boy now.

In this post I would also like to introduce to everyone, Daisy's Father.  He is also Mr Bear's Grand Father. His name is also 'King'.  He is 6 and a half years old. He is the Great Grand Son of Am/Can/Jpn/Int'l Ch.Golden Hylites the Phantom ROM, one of the most famous and most expensive sheltie.




I shall post about Whitley as soon as I get some pictures of him.  Till then have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment