Thursday 31 May 2012

Dande

Dande the rescued sheltie is going to her new home this Sunday.  I am really happy for her at the same time I will miss her a lot as she is a really sweet girl... Hopefully her new owners will send me pictures from time to time so I can see how she is doing and I am sure they will.

My friends who were caring for Dande for the past week have gone to Thailand for a business trip, so their shelties, Frolly and Pirate together with Dande are being looked after by our vet.  I went to visit them yesterday and Dande was so happy to see me.  Tomorrow we will go get them, send them to the groomers and then she will have another few more days with Pirate and Frolly and then off she goes to her new home, 4 hours away from us.  She will be the only dog there, hopefully one day they will get another sheltie for Dande so she have someone to play with.  She really loves playing with Pirate and Frolly.

In her new home she will have a huge compound to run and play.  I really love Dande, such a good girl.  Yesterday I went shopping to get her a few gifts.  I got her a bag of food,  A nice dog lead so she can go for walks and a collar too, shampoo, some raw hide for her to chew, a slicker brush and a comb so she can look pretty all the time.


Presents for Dande

Oh Dande, you are such a lovely girl, I am really going to miss you.....But you will be fine and well looked after and you will be happy.  I hope to see you again soon.

Last week, my friend Lisa told me that her dog, Blossom was acting very strangely at night.  She kept running around in circles and kept very close all the time, so my friend Lisa went out to check if there was anything unusual outside but there was nothing, so she went to bed with all her dogs. But Blossom kept waking her up many times during the night.  Then the next morning when she let her dogs out, she saw a 5 feet long King Cobra in the kitchen!!  Luckily Blossom was out and not able to go near and the pups were in the room and so my friend called someone to come and get the snake.  All went well and it was caught and everyone and every doggie was ok.  What a clever girl Blossom, she was trying to warn her owner as she knew the snake was there.  Dogs are so special and wonderful arent they?  A pack for GREENIES for you when I see you Blossy for a job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment