Tuesday 12 June 2012

Tall, Dark and Handsome??

Hello everyone, its me, the irresistable cutie pie, Mr Bear.  My human mummy said I have grown.  I think I have!  I am taller, so yes I am tall, Dark? hmmm....I am kinda...not as dark as my daddy....Handsome????  OF COURSE!!  Cant you see?  Even a blind person could tell. hahahahahah...Here are some shots taken today.  So, you be the judge.  Have a great evening.......

In this picture, I was trying to pee for god sake!!! Couldnt you wait?  But then, I think I look handsome here eventhough I was trying to pee!!

Me under a tree observing the rest of them play

 Woo hoo!  Play time!

Phew....getting tired, got to slow down

Oppssss... whats that

I heard something fell on the ground

Its my 'mummy's' Keys, I shall be a good boy and pick it up for her

1 comment:

  1. Yes you are so cute and handsome! Can I just hug you home?

    ReplyDelete