Tuesday 19 June 2012

I've GROWN!

Hello!! Its me, Mr Bear, AGAIN!! hahaha...my human mummy said that I look different now and I've grown. She says, in the last 3 days, I have grown so much and look a little different now.  Still as handsome! hahaha

My favourite time is when I get to play outside for hours in the mornings and evenings.  I sleep with my human mummy at night and in the afternoon I sleep in my pen with all my toys.

Today, I played with Uncle Patrick and Aunty Jenna, they were nice to me.  I even checked out their water bowl, it was HUGE, compared to mine. hahahha, I could swim in it!

I have some pictures taken today and here they are...do I look different?  Have a great evening everybody.


Yipee! Play time....

Oh there it is...the ball...

Look at that face!


Oh my, look at the bowl, I could swim in it!


My mummy, Daisy, whispering in my ears...

She told me to be a good boy, and I said Okey dokey mum....

No comments:

Post a Comment