Thursday 7 June 2012

Mr Bear Playing in the garden

The weather wasnt too bad today and Mr Bear was very happy to be outside playing with his Kong toy and Laura.  He is now such a handsome boy.  He is so... so... so.... adorable I could squeeze him, hahahha.

Here, look at him having fun in the garden.

Mr Bear making an announcement :  Hey everyone, I would like to play, but be nice, because I am a wee pup and the only child, so be gentle...see that black doggie behind me?  Thats my DADDY, the 'vicious' bi black sheltie, hahahaha....

Mr Bear was checking the garden before he started playing

He was looking at the adults playing

He got all excited and was getting into the mood to play

WEE.................

My favourite Kong toy

Phew.....getting tired


Ok....definately tired now

Time to get some sleep....look at my sleepy face....






I love the last picture. Look at that face! Simply adorable....makes me go awwww and if he asked for anything it would be a YES, because of that FACE, hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment