Saturday 16 June 2012

We Have Visitors!

Today was a really busy day.  After my daily routine, we went to the vet to get Mr Bear, vaccinated.  After that we went for lunch at my mum's and then my nephew and niece said they want to come over to my place to play with the doggies.  And so I said yes eventhough I have so many other things to do, but it can wait I guess.  Kids are very much like puppies, well almost, hahaha one thing they have in common is they make me laugh, smile and entertain me, hahhaha....I love listening to them talk.  At times I could roll on the floor and laugh with the things they say.

They had a great time.  They played ball with the adults doggies.  Laura had Xera with her but I think they were just too tired to play although Laura was very interested to play.  My nephew and niece got very excited when it was feeding time.  They both wanted to do EVERYTHING.  So I let them do some of the things to make them happy but of course I was there to supervise.  I told them what to do and they fed all the dogs and they were so happy doing it.

I also showed them what was involved caring for so many of them and the things I had to do daily.  My nephew realised it wasnt as easy as he thought.  After that we went in to have a drink and did a spelling test with my nephew which is a weekly thing that I do with him.  My niece loves being involved too.

After that they all went home.  Mr Bear was so tired he was sleeping.  He did very well in the car today on the way to the vet.

Its been awhile since I posted pictures of my adult doggies and here, I took some today.  They are probably saying - Its about time!! hahaha, as it has always been about the pups lately.

My boy, King

Having a good time with my nephew playing ball

King got the ball

This is Mr Bear's BIGGEST fan

Mr Bear all grown

Mr Bear very sleepy after a long long day....

2 comments:

  1. King and Patrick are so fluffy!
    I am one of Mr Bear's fans too okay? :D Pico's daddy thinks he looks alike Pico too. I wanna hug all your dogs! Miss them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick now begining to be fluffy, but not full yet still, in about 8 months time I think he will be very very nice. Haha yes you are his fan too, for Mr Bear. Mr Bear's marking especially near the nose look like pico's a lot. When you are here come visit them :)

    ReplyDelete